Wednesday, May 24, 2006

THAT'S JUST SICK......

Well, the things you notice when you are sitting in a car waiting for someone...I went for a ride with Jim this afternoon to his Reserve Unit to pick up his orders for Iraq. I waited in the car since it would be a quick trip in. I decided to take a look in "daylight" at my eyebrows..I have been noticing a few gray brows coming in this past year..I usually try to weed them out, but since I've been home for the past month, I've not paid too much attention...Well, there they were.....oh my gosh, I had to get plucking immediately..And what was that growing on my second chin? Oh my flying spaghetti monster !!!! That is a mini goteque growing there, ughhhh in dark brown hair (there were 7 hairs, oh yuuuuckkkk). Maybe thats why sometimes peoples eyes glaze over while I am talking. I wouldn't even wait for our return trip home to Harlingen some 35 miles away...I had Jim stop immediately to pick me up some tweezers...Now, anyone that knows me, knows I am anything but vain, but I won't even let Jim grow a goteque and here i am a female and sporting one around that could certainly give my son's a run for his money......I finally get the gray hairs out of my brows, there much better, but tell me, since I pulled these hairs from my chin, are they going to come back and will there be more? It is becoming apparent to me as I reach middle age (yes that age keeps changing the older i get also, but who cares, right?) that my body might be mixed up and not knowing if I am a girl or boy...I mean I heard about things drooping but the hair, ughhhhhh, is there a pill I can take? I now know what my next Dr.'s visit will be about.

No comments: