Friday, May 19, 2006

REALLY WHAT HAPPENS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

Are you like me? I mean what goes on in the bed while I'm sleeping?...I can go to bed in cute jammies and then wake up looking like I've run through the jungle half the night fighting off animals. And before you think Jim is the animal I am running from, forget it, he hits the bed and is out for the count, not him!!!!haha. My finger has been bandaged up (I can't look at owies) since I cut it. What's the first thing we do when we wake up...head to the bathroom..there I am sitting on the throne and look down at my hands and realize the bandage is gone...oh no, I am forced to look at the cut...not too bad on day 3, but there is blood all under my thumb nail..oh how gross!!!! Go to wash hands (why are there mirrors above the sink?) and look up, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I just about scared myself, but snap back into reality when I realize its only Me!!!! Really, what happens while I am sleeping? My hair is straight as a board and has no body whatsoever, but when I wake up, it is shooting straight out of my head in all directions, at full attention......geez........and where do all those crease marks come from? I don't know about you, but I'm begiinning to wonder if I perhaps enter another dimension while I am suppose to be resting..Its really unsettling if you think about it.....hahaha...oh well, time to go wash my face and try to straighten out the mess I've been left with since I went to bed last night...and just fyi, I looked pretty cute when I headed to bed last night...Oh well.....

No comments: