Thursday, May 04, 2006

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL STAY IF I WANT TO...

Insomnia is setting in....ughhhh...its going to be a very long night...I don't know what it is, but after I've had surgery, I always, can count on insomnia being a part of the process for about 2 months...I go to bed anywhere from 12:30-5 a.m. What is it I do? Absolutely nothing!! Well, except for Lifetime tv (my son says anyone who watches it needs to get a life, I don't know maybe he has something there,haha) and computer surfing..I think after a month I've probably surfed from one side of the world to the other. I have to admit I am finally getting tired of "looking" for things to keep my interest. May I say, I can hardly wait to go back to my job. But, tonight I am getting ready for my next 3 days of full time scrapbooking. The pictures are spread out all over the place as I've been working on Krissy's album, and of course, I am committed to getting 10 pages done in my own personal albums. I can't wait to get started..I've got all kinds of new ideas and its so fun to go down memory lane as I start looking at them.I'm having a solo crop where me and mine will be the only attendees..Well sort of solo. I have a new friend who lives in Alabama and she is joining me on this venture. Only thing is she'll be there...I know its a little crazy, but hey don't knock it till you've tried it. We have challenged each other. We are new pacing partners in both our scrapbooking businesses (and please don't be shy everyone, feel free to ask me how I can help you get started,haha, what are you waiting on) and in our weight loss journeys. Its great to have someone that needs to attain the same goals you do and you can do them together....Are you ready Freda? Ready , get set, go.........last one done is a rotten egg....just kidding!!!!

No comments: