Wednesday, May 10, 2006

AHH......IT'S GOOD TO BE QUEEN.....................

Ahhh, Mother's Day is Sunday...another special day that I get to be queen of the earth. I love it!!!! I love holidays and especially those that celebrate ME, hahaha!!!! Is that wrong? Now, I have not always been this way. Steve agrees, Jim is the person who put the tiara on my head and most the time Jim doesn't object to my status(except if you count the second day I was home from the hospital and he took my tiara and bell away from me, thats a whole other story). Steve most certainly does not appreciate my royal lineage and tries to de-throne me at every opportuniy,haha...Not to worry, I don't let him..haha...Anyway, I was giving Mother's Day some thought today and know that time is not something Jim or Steve have much of these days. So, I decided to help them out and order my gift for them. Of course I did ask Jim if this is what he'd like to "get" me and he seemed thrilled to know he'd not have to head to mall to shop on his days off. I am, after all, trying to "help" my boys out. They are so good to me all year long, I just wanted to take one thing off their to do list. So, the gift is ordered and on Sunday, I'll let you know how I liked it. I mean I can't spoil the surprise now can I?haha...

1 comment:

Freda Mac said...

Kevin has been asking what I want for mother's day. I have no idea. I think I will suggest a tiara. Thanks for the great idea...and I can't wait to hear what you got, too.