Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh, Con, STOP IT!!!!!!!!

Well finally after months, she shows up!!!! There she comes, the doors open instantly for her upon her arrival, and she tosses her head from left to right as if to move the hair from her face (yeah right!!). She looks around to make sure everyone is looking----at her....Yes, they are...She continues. If thats not enough, am I really seeing what I think I'm seeing? Yes, I think it is and she informs me she has every color...Well , the person I'm talking about is my friend Connie, aka Con or Hey Dude, and what she has on are tangerine crocs...Yes, thats what I said----TANGERINE....and every color, well of course she does, she is the most color coordinated person she and I know......And to top it off, she takes off her shoe to show me something, I mean, really, Con, I have allergies, odors tend to bother me? Duh!!!! Have you really forgotten everything since you've been gone? To add insult to injury, Con is not a real touchy, feely type of gal like I am...I go to hug her, not embrace, just hug and of course, she can't really get into it...don't know what thats about, but I've really missed her....It was so great to see her for the 3.6 minutes she was there...Well, of course while she was there, she told me what a total slacker I've become over the past month. Well, exxxxxxcuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!!! I don't have all day to just sit around writing blogs..I know my life is so interesting and you all live life through me, but, I have a job....remember...ok, maybe not a job, but I'm employed anyway,and leave the house daily,hahahaha!!!!! I promise to start to keep up with my blog at least every other day...Dude , I didn't know you really cared but now that I do, I will no longer slack off on delivering to you my latest ramblings...also, i must plug myself here....she noticed I had lost weight....wooo hoooo....its really working......I made her say it at least 3 times, you know, like "really, you can tell?" and "like, where can you tell the most, Con?"....I know, pathetic, but ask me, do I care? Not one bit... 31 lbs and counting....Con is here for 4 days and somehow, someway, I am going to corner her for at least coffee somewhere..its hard huh, Con, everyone wants a piece of ya....so glad I got to see you for a minute...and next time don't pull away so fast, i really have missed ya...there's no one like you.......................really..........

No comments: