Friday, July 21, 2006

WHERE'S MY TIARA WHEN I REALLY NEED IT!!!

Ever heard the phrase, "housework makes you ugly"? That phrase is the #1 reason I hate housework..I hate very few things in life, but this type of work, is, well to say the least, ughhhhhhhh....I have spent most of my only day off this week knee deep in the stuff...It's true, it does make you ugly...I was cleaning out my lunchbox from 2 days ago, ughhhh, should have rinsed that thing out before I left work,,,I had cereal that day (I'm on a bran kick right now,haha)...I know my nose scruntched way up and i had wrinkles all over my face...Then there's bathroom duty...What's worse...Its not that it looks bad, but just the thoughts of what goes on in there, well lets just say, I had more wrinkles on my face and of course for some reason, I tend to just hold my breathe the whole time I'm working in there......I am doing laundry right now, and this is a little better.... Jim changed the sheets (chicken!!!) so at least thats over with....I am off to unload the dishwasher which brings me to another thought....Why aren't kitchen's built with 2 dishwashers..Really, who likes to unload the thing? It makes much more sense to load one, wash, take from that, and then keep the other one to reload as you use...a win, win , situation...Jim says thats laziness, I say, its common sense!!!hahaha.....Again, a man, must have been the inspirations of kitchen musts, don'tcha think? I have to vacum, and dust before I can finally sit down to play and work on Kat's birth announcements.....yeah, there are a lot of wrinkles going on on this face today and I'm wondering why I didn't do a little of this at a time...In case you are wondering why I am doing housework these days? Jim figured he did way too much while I was healing after surgery and he just isn't quite as helpful these days as he was before....urghhhhhhhhh...At least he does still do quite a lot more than most males, for that I am thankful....Well off to unload that dishwasher and thaw something for dinner....I know, oh great, just get the kitchen all under control, only to mess it up again...I feel a headache coming on, maybe a migrane, you think that will get me out of some work around here?hahaha...and another thought, if I'm the queen around here, why am I doing all the work, shouldn't I have a maid or something? OH, well, guess the jewels fell off the tiara.....hahaha!!! till tomorrow...

No comments: