Saturday, July 22, 2006

EVER BEEN TICKED OFF AT SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T PERSONALLY KNOW?

Well, I am!!!! Ok, I've had it with these hot flashes.........I wish God would give me just five minutes with Eve, thats all I would need..I would not only represent myself, but every woman over the age of 45 for years past and in the future...I am so ticked at her and Adam...Why couldn't he keep his woman under control...who'd of thought men had the same problems then as our husbands have now....Here we are thousands of years later still paying for that bite of apple....ughhhhhhhhhh ...I hope it was worth it, EEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEE, I really do, because I am having a hard time forgiving you for that bite... you had so many choices, girl, why the apples of all things. They aren't even that great....I can't get the a/c down any further than it is and a girl can only take off so much without grossing everyone out, well, at least at my house.....I now sleep with not only the a/c going, but the ceiling fan and a big fan directed right at me...its only 2 feet away from my bed..The only thing left to do would be to have Jim duct tape me to a fan blade and hit the switch. hmmm, maybe I've got something here...This has me thinking, no never mind, Jim would never get me down, he'd leave me up there...I can see it now, my life spent spinning around out of control...Jim goes to bed and sleeps straight through..not hot at all....I hit the sack, toss and turn, lay there awake, kick the sheets off(I won't gross you out further with all the gory details), sit up, lay down, and just get to sleep, when the alarm goes off..Again, thanks Eve...you really tick me off....

No comments: