Thursday, July 20, 2006

Have I mentioned I have a new hobby?

OK, its not a full blown hobby yet....I have a friend, who shared her new interest to me and it caught me off guard...you all know I scrapbook and love it...well, i've started collecting (gasp, please don't tell Jim I have started hiding my stash,hahaha) stamps (I secretly collect many different things....I need a 12 step program with help to stop)...you know the rubber ones...once again, it's someone else's fault---again, it's Connie's...sorry , Con, got to tell it like it is...I know she didn't actually twist my arm to get into this, but she ought to know (we both have these creative veins that overflow in our bodies) that what we like, the other likes...I don't know if it can really be said that we enable each other, but it happened...I know..I know...I repent, about the hiding of stuff, that is..sorry, Jim, I sort of mean it, I think....well, anyway, back to the stamping..I have played around and come up with the most darling birth announcements...Why would a 47 y/o need a birth announcement? Haven't you been keeping up with my blog? Come on, Jayden is here....hahaha...
Ok, I go through these different stages every few years or so and dabble in a little of this and a little of that, this is just next on the list (psst....I am taking up jewelry making in Aug,--and so what if I don't wear any? Who cares, it'll probably end up under your Christmas tree, just smile and say thank you!! like your mom taught you to do?)..Once again, back to all my creative interests...I have a really great family who will smile (sometimes forceable, but supportive, come on , you know who you are, M-I-N-E-R-V-A), and they will all accept my little gifts with gratitude.. why do I bring all this up...well, when you figure that out, please let me know..haha..KIDDING.....I am off tomorrow and I am making a couple dozen birth announcements to send to our friends and family to announce Jayden's arrival....I don't know if you can tell or not.......SANDI LOVES BEING AN AUNT.....so, when I get them done i'll scan so you all can see how cute they turned out...I have never done anything like this but it is way too fun and you all know I love to have fun....................................

Oops, quick update..Jayden is going home tomorrow.....Kathleen and JP have the most darling little room all put together in their new house...I can't wait to go visit when they get there...and yes, I get to go right over...I'm the aunt, thats why????????

No comments: