Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'M BACK....I KNOW, THANKS FOR THE WARNING, RIGHT?

Ok, where have I been lately...(as I hang my head down in shame,note:this is what Jim thinks I need to do here,hehe).. well in less than 3 weeks time I have caught up with 5 years (oh please, hold the gasp) of Soprano's...yeah, yeah, yeah...I've already heard, nothing new....My son Steve has been so addicted to this for the past few years and I always wondered what his fascination is with this show, wel,l now I know..I am hooked...I have always loved movies about the mafia and I admit I laugh through the whole thing, murder and all...I know, I could be labeled sick about right here, but I don't care, its just a tv show, you guys, make believe...Now, Steve tells me the new season won't be out until the spring...what's that about? I am still waiting on Season 6 (still not out), but Steve promised to buy it so I can get all caught up as soon as its released...What a son!! Now for those of you who have never watched the Soprano's I must warn you, the language is awful, but the family,well, you gotta love em...Jim thinks I'm still dillusional from the anesthesia, but this series has sure helped me pass the time.... I went to the ortho Dr. today and my knee is still healing and has a ways to go, but I am doing great...I can add a little walking to my day now...Jim was thrilled to hear this...I almost had him convinced that housekeeping was off limits, but the Dr sure put that to a fast death for me today..Now Jim is going to expect things from me...well, i guess its been a great run anyway...I tried to convince Jim that housework makes one ugly, but he thinks I'm way too beautiful for my own good at this point (Yeah whatever) and would love for me to flush it and get busy....what's a girl to do..Well the good news today is, I have lost another 5 lbs this month, making it a total of 28 lbs since mid March when I started WW. This has been all without exercise, but I am really hoping to see some good results now that I can start the walking... One more things to report..My niece, Kathleen may be a mother by the end of the week, or so her Dr. says...I can't wait!!!!! My great nieces and nephews are bringing Jim and I as much joy as their parents did. We have always, always enjoyed our roles as aunt and uncle, and here we are with another generation and we are so young!!!!!!! hahaha....The best part of all of this....we get to visit, stir them up, and leave...hahaha....As for Deven, he's now 6 months old (in a few days) and is eating baby food....have I told you lately he's so cute!!!! Steve is so taken with this baby, and as you know, STeve loves clothes..It appears when he buys clothes now, its one for Steve, one for Deven..haha..never thought I'd see the day, but its here..hahaha...later guys..........

No comments: