Saturday, June 03, 2006

I AM RECOOPERATING, I AM NOT LAZY

I rolled out of bed at 11:15 today...ahh, it felt great to sleep in late and I got the whole bed to myself after 5 a.m. This is Jim's reserve duty weekend (YES!!!), so I stretched out all over that bed...There is just something about the air being turned way down, a comfy blanket on top of and the covers pulled up over your head... I decided I would get up and play a bit since I had the house to myself..I have the music turned on, and the tv OFF.....wow, it hasn't been off in at least 6 weeks....so what am I going to do until Jim gets home? Well, since I only have 2 more free jobless days, I am going back to bed...hahaha......its so peaceful and I am about to rejoin life next week, so I am going to enjoy it....

Steve is an avid Sopranos fan, so he brought me the first 3 seasons to watch...I literally have many days or should I say weeks of enjoyment on these cd's and I am going to get started today and for some reason I have always loved mafia shows..don't ask me why, I just do......I had my toast and coffe, I'm going to load the dishwasher and start a load of clothes. I know, housework makes you ugly, but if I don't "do something" then Jim will have to make a comment to which I will be forced to comment back and well you know, hahaha. I guess technically he is 'WORKING' today, but as a man, is playing Army a real job?....haha.. After I've done that, then I am going to hit the sack. I will be there by 1:30 and if I want to fall asleep, which I probalby will, then I can always rewind or whatever with these cd's...ahhh, modern technology...And remember, I am not lazy, I am recovering and its my job to rest...Thats what I have to remind Jim of daily...

I am hoping Jim will make his famous soup for me tonight...He is a great cook, but soups are his specialty and since he knows I am down to the wire on my convalescing (?) he will baby me and give me his all over the next 36 hours, while he's around...I don't always whine to get this attention (ok, maybe a little to get it started) but he enjoys us all making over his soup anyway, so really, if you think about it, its for him.....hahaha.....oh well, I am not going to make the 1:30 deadline if I don't get moving............I have to set the computer up in the bed so can see up close........hmmmm, Maybe I'll take a picture of Jim making his famous soup and post it next time..I need to get the hang of putting pictures on here anyway....Oh, well, another day in the life of me......................

No comments: