Monday, June 05, 2006

POST TRAUMATIC STRESS SYNDROME?

Wow, today was super....I went back to work today and I made it through..I am a little sore since I've been home, but broke out those coveted meds so I should be feeling good in about 20 minutes..haha..
Today, started off with the alarm ringing at 6:15, with the snoozer being hit about 4 of 5 times (poor Jim its on his side of the bed...haha). I made it to work (ok, so I was late, only 4 minutes..we aren't technically late at work until its 7 minutes past, and no, I don't purposely push that to the limits..........)Jim drove me, as he is not wanting me to be driving just yet, but something really weird happened..When he pulled up to the curb to let me out at the library, its almost like he didn't stop. It almost seemed as though the car was still rolling and when the door opened, I felt a jolt..He swears he wasn't pushing me out of the car, but I wonder....and he had this happy look on his face and his eyes were all glazed over...Not the kind of look that says, have a great day...it was more like HAVE A GREAT DAY,BECAUSE, NOW I AM..Now, he didn't have to verbally say anything, it was more of the attitude and his eagerness to get rid of me...Now, I know this has been a long 6 weeks, ok he says loooooooonnnnnnnngggggg, but hey, when we retire we are going to be together 24/7, and I don't want to feel like I am being thrown to the curb everytime he slows down..Is it possible he could be suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome? I mean, could I have been the cause of that(I really was suffering,I can show you the scar), after just a little stay at home? I mean, I try not be any trouble. Really I do!!!Oh thats just great, he returns home after 2 tours to Iraq and survives under enemy fire and spends 6 weeks at home with me, and this is what happens!!!! PTSS, like thats going to get you any sympathy from me....geezzzz, what's a girl to do.....

No comments: