Sunday, September 03, 2006

WHAT'S THIS LIST ABOUT??

THE LIST:

*empty gum wrappers (x4 wadded up, one with chewed up gum in it)
*47 cents in change
*grocery list (whose is this???I don't shop!!)
*baby picture of Deven (he's a couple days old, note to self: the kid is 8 months old, ask mother for updated picture...also, tell Kathleen I can't be expected to not show favoritism if she doesn't at least share a pic of Jayden..
*my dependent military ID card(another note to self: it expires this month, update)
*my wallet, brown leather(why are the contents all dumped in my purse)
*2 pens, now thats where my grape flavored pen is, yes that is what i said, grape flavored..
*stickers of giraffes (was going to give these to my special kids at work)
*lipstick
*tweezers (that's where they were)
*bandaid
*sunglasses
*cell phone bill from fe(what???? thank goodness it was paid!!)
*a pair of Jim's glasses (he has these cheap $2 glasses spread out all over the house and car and apparently in my purse!!
*mirror (ahhh still not broken)
*pictures

*a small piece of paper with the number 47 on it..got this at Dr. Vargas office to tell me what number i was...
*my WW journal, boy have I backslid on this special project.dont' think i'll read tonight...
*key, not sure what this is to??
*empty checkbook...
*2 single dollar bills(wow, i am not broke after all)
*contacts (well they were contacts, they are all dried up now, bummer)
*starburst (no red ones, they are my favorites)
*jim's ako email addy and password (gee thats secure)
*the top of nice and easy with the perfect color for me on it...which reminds me, i am due a coloring....

So what is this list all about????Well, since my surgery in April, I have not carried a purse..I know, I've returned to work and everything and just carry a tube of lipstick with me..thats it!! It's worked great until recently..i am getting out more and most of my clothes do not have pockets so unfortunately if someone requests the pleasure of my company and Jim is not around, well, sorry, but guess who doens't pay!!!This is not intentional, I just got used to being without that bag..i didn't really need it at the hospital and was home for so long i got to where i enjoyed being without it...besides, a queen always has someone around to carry her things don'tcha know??? hahaha
Well, I am getting this purse cleaned out and my contents under control and under 2 lbs cuz , well just cuz i'm a girl and thats a girl rule....The one thing that wasn't in my purse is my Driver License...this is in storage somewhere awaiting an arrival time from Iraq...Yep that DL went to Iraq and back, don't ask...other than Jim had it to make a deposit, not sure why he needed my dl oh well...I know, I know, but really how many times do we really get stopped....watch me get stopped in a few minutes when i head out the door....well, thanks for sharing this horrible ordeal with me, and next time you see me feel free to ask me to lunch, my treat!!!!

No comments: