Friday, September 15, 2006

ROAD TRIP, ROAD TRIP.....

Well, its been quite a while since I have hit the road...Jim leaves for 2 weeks of "play Army", so I am headed out of town for 4 days...where am I going? REally, come on you know, right?.....to Connie's!!!! Where else? I mean she treats me like the queen that I am, Randy lets us play in the scraproom, and its the best B&B this side of San Antonio...We will scrapbook and make cards all weekend, with the exception of Sat where I get to be a guest at Andi Mercer's 2nd birthday...wow, how did I rate that!!!!Note to STeve: please note that you went to school with Andi's dad and he has a 2 year old child.hmmmmph...anyway,don't want to make a big deal out of it, just want to point it out in case you haven't realized how long its been!!Please feel no pressure coming from me,hehehe...now back to the trip... A friend from work and I are traveling together, she is headed to go see her sister in nearby Austin....I am waving at you Edna!!!! Over here...she wants to leave at 5 (I am anxious to go but not that anxious,know what I mean???hahaha), but we are going to take off at 6. I would hate to get to Con's before she rolls out of bed...oops....sorry, Con, did I just let your "little secret" out of the bag? bwahahahahaha, not to worry, no one reads this blog anyway..ehehehe.....i will try to finally post some pics of our trip on here if i can ever figure it out(I am not really a computer guru, you know, but really a basic picture should be doable, yes?)Well, haven't been blogging much lately, but need to get started again soon... Well, I am off to get my stamps together............

No comments: