Sunday, September 10, 2006

TOXIC PEOPLE.....

Why is it people can't take no for an answer? I mean what part of "we love you but can't have you in our lives" don't they undersand. Here we are 5 years later and having to deal once again with one of the biggest heartaches in our married lives all over again ...Well, Jim is having to deal with itI should say. I personally have no problem washing my hands of people who continually demonstrate bad and toxic behavior, but Jim does..Wasn't it enough to leave and know you had just been in the presence of the biggest manipulator and liar you had ever encountered? Worse when your blood runs through their veins also. Unfortunately, these people love to prey on his sensitive side (to which that is one of Jim's biggest attributes). I have personally been at the crossroads and been hit by the speeding car many times...As I tell him, after you get run over so many times, you know not to go to that intersection again or even put your foot on the road...But Jim has made stipulations this time, good for him, cause now maybe we won't have to deal with "this" person afterall. Humility isn't one of "Mr Toxic"" strongest suits afterall.... I especially dislike when "someone" says "we're all getting older" only to answer back after Jim expresses his concerns with "well if you can live with it"...ughhhh, isn't it great , well whatever i won't even go there!!!! Yeah, I can live with it and yes we are getting older, thats even more a reason , i have high pressure, I don't need the stress!!!! Do they not feel their are consequences to their actions, that their behavior can continue as long as they say I'm sorry...Well, one thing, you have to mean it!!!! Now, why do I blog this? Because this is my little escape on the net and noone but friends has this site and will love me anyway,warts and all,hahaha!!! And most of you know what its all about anyway and i wanted to get it off my chest.....thats why...oh well, now i must move on....ok, i am off to get things ready for the week..don't forget to hang and fly your flags tomorrow.....

No comments: