Friday, September 15, 2006

HIS NAME IS RALPHIE..............

OK, we've all seen them....the kids that are doing a balancing act to keep their pants on..I know you've seen them...They are the ones who wear printed underwear(boxers , no doubt), no belt, and their pants hang about 12 inches below their waist. The pockets of their pants are literally at their knees...Yeah, see I told you, you've seen them...Well, I have finally figured out how they keep their pants on..just when I figured it out, one of the magazine news shows did a report on them also and observed exactly the same thing..I have been watching one person in particular and his name is Ralphie and have I had an education this summer,hahaha..Now here's the secret.It's in the knees..yes, the knees....Its all about balance and coordination. These kids turn their knees out a certain way and are slightly bent and they are just balanced on. That's it!!!! Now along with this balancing of the pants goes a whole other language, one set apart from any other. It seems they walk hand in hand....they throw their head slightly back, and to the left. Their eyes are only opened slightly. Then there's this arm thing going on where they extend from side to side and hands are pointed upwarded and then out from their mouths comes, yeah thats it, you've heard it!!!----"WASSUP"..I have to admit that I have probalby given way too much thought than anyway should to this, but hey, if a news magazine does a show on it, I can't be alone in my wonderings. hahahah!!!! so, 'WASSUP, RALPHIE!!'

1 comment:

Diana Sioux said...

Nope. You're not alone. I've been wondering, too. Thanks for the educational post! :-)