Monday, October 02, 2006

WELCOME HOME, JIM.....

I turned the corner into the arrival area of the airport and the first thing I see is a recognizable figure (no pun intended here). I'd recognize him anywhere!!!! It's been 29 years and I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see my Jim, especially after he's been gone awhile...a week is good ( just enough time to make me remember why i married him in the first place), anything more is way too long (sort of like, i realize how spoiled he's made he, and i love it, thank you very much!!!)...Jim's been away doing 2 weeks military duty and i hope this is it for awhile, but I doubt it...I'll enjoy him while I've got him....He came home and realized just how much he is needed ( I like to make him feel good you know)...the trash needed to be taken out, groceries needed to be bought(hey, he's the one who wants to go, don't look at me that way!!!), the water cooler was empty (uhh, HELLLOOOO,its too heavy for me and i'm a queen!!), and he realized that my talking to myself was not mentally healthy!!!!hahaha!!!!! After a quick how was your trip, how was life going here, he took me to lunch and a quick trip to Michaels...ahhh, an enabler to both my weaknesses...Now maybe thats part of the reason he still gives me butterflies!!!! Bad news for me was I had to go to work, good news for him---he got to go home and get prepared for the reintroduction of life at home...gotta love it!!!!!

No comments: