Monday, October 09, 2006

24 HOURS WITH NO CONSEQUENCES...

Ok, here's the scenario...If you could do anything for a 24 hour period and there would be no consequences what would it be....Now, I 've given this a lot of thought lately and here's what I'd do...I'd wake up early so I wouldn't waste one minute...I'd pull on my old blue jeans, throw on my sneakers and burn my bra---hey, no consequences right??? forget about it!!!!.Now of course I would have to include all those around me in this as well. I mean, I am not a selfish person....I would send Jim on an all expenses paid hunting trip to Colorado or Alaska on his private plane that I would have purchased..he, of course could take Steve, Kim's husband with him. Now, for you Kim, I would walk into Steve's work and quit his job for him----don't panic, Kim, at least for 24 hours, there are no consequences. don't wurrryyyyy about it!~OH, and I'd buy you that cute little house you saw in the city just for securtiy purposes..haha...In 24 hours, I'd have my mobile home, please don't gasp here, Connie, moved to your front yard right next to your pond at Casa de Belmont..Don't worry its not tacky and its not tin...you could say its the maids quarters.hahaha except a queen lives there......Hey, look at the bright side of it, I'd be right there...Ahh, still more time....I'd buy a home for Steve and Amy and hey, why not a few kids as well...I'm WAITING--- to be a grandma....Now here's the good part, I'd go to one of those hypnotist so i could loose weight..I wouldn't have to worry about what they'd get "out of me" cuz there are no consequences,,,who cares right??????? I would eat ice cream, brownies and not fudge all day long, cuz , say it with me----'THERE'S NO CONSEQUENCES'.....really, it couldn't get much better...well, it could,, i'd run to Hobby Lobby and tie about 10 carts together and throw in all sorts of scrapbook and stamping stuff and I'd fill those carts to the brim...all because i could...ahhhhhhhhhhh, oh no, its almost midnight, i'm about to turn back into the queen and my mobile home is back in Harlingen, my stomache really hurts and I'm bloated.ughhh....what??? you mean i had to come back?????

No comments: