Sunday, January 04, 2009

OOPS, I've done it again!!!


(I MEAN REALLY, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT ANY OF THESE BOYS! HAPPY 2009!!)

I've walked away from the blogging world!!! Life has become way to busy but with 2009 here, all things are changing. Jim and I are making major changes in our lives, one that will involve him no longer working away from home. Plans are in the make for him to return to school, and he retires from the reserves in May....Yeah!!! Way to go GI Jim.....He has quite a few medical things to get ahold of and his paperwork for school wasn't received (ughhh, though this almost seems to be a blessing) so he is going to be a househusband for a few months and concentrating on getting some much needed things done. Anyway, it is so great to have him home. I've really missed my best friend (though, I have to say, getting used to living together again full time has been no picnic), haha....I'm beginning to realize its really not all about me. Sad, but true..haha....Anyway, Jim has the greatest dispostion of anyone I know and just makes my days so happy.... Ok, so, here's whats been going on for the month of December. Jim was Santa once again for him unit at the 370th Christmas party and I have to say Jim makes a fabulous Santa and I say that without any prejudice whatsoever....just ask around..haha...Also, on Christmas morning, he was no longer Uncle JimaLee as he is so loving called by his grand-nephews, but Santa Claus. To say it was magical is no exaggeration. It was wonderful and the boys just loved him. I am thinking we can get one more year out of Santa before the boys realize its really JimaLee under that suit. I will be back in the new year posting ramblings on our comings & goings and what lies ahead. We have made our resolutions and hope to keep at least 2 of them..haha...Lets face it, it never happens..haha...Enjoy the pics and come back to visit us often.

No comments: