Tuesday, January 16, 2007

THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL

But oh, my, how delightful!!!! Its here, its here--Winter has finally arrived. I was acually cold today for awhile. The hot flashes were totally controlled by the weather--imagine that!! We are under, hot your pants on-----freeze warnings...I love it!!! My favorite time of the year. My sinus' are reaping havoc on me though, but I can deal with it. It is great---hot cocoa, movies, a soft blankie, and homemade soups---ahh winter brings all those comfort things with it. I sleep so good, and of course I always cover my head in the winter while I sleep..Don't ask why? I don't know, i just do, kinda weird, but hey, who really cares..haha...and I have to set the alarm for 3o minutes earlier, because I have to push the snooze button at least 10 times before i get up. I can't help, its like I am trying to psych myself out..The weather will be this way for over a week, and I am sure I will be happy to see the warmth come back afterwards, but for now I will be enjoying this while it lasts. Welcome, winter!!!

No comments: