Sunday, January 14, 2007

UHHMMMM-REMEMBER THE RESOLUTIONS?

Well, here we are mid January and I have barely touched on my New Years Resolutions. I have the "diet" book and chart located and they are now on the desk. I don't really have plans to open that book today as tomorrow is Monday, and the rule is Monday is the beginning of any diet (yes, it is, just look at any diet rule book), and I am not quite ready to "start the dreaded diet". Oh, but news break, news break, Jim and I are joining a health club next week, so we will "have" to get started on our diets, so we are on the right track. I have conquered part of the cable problem. I am down to basic and what a challenge that is. Thank goodness for Fox News or I'd have to go cold turkey all together. I mean, really, have you really looked at the local news channel??? Paleeeze, is that really worthy to be called news. The reading is coming along. I have read a few more pages of my book and have the new one picked out. The purging continues. I am currently in Steve's room since he has moved out. This will become the study/game room. I am in the process of accessing what I can and can't get rid of....not because Steve says I can't, but because I am the Mom..I mean, how can we get rid of so many things. Two things for sure, the large arcade game and surf board must go. I am finding no attachments to them, though (I regress) Steve does. I am keeping with my promise to get rid of a large garbage bag of things a day though. Its wonderful....I have pulled out way too many things while assessing.oh, geez, what a mess , but I have vowed that from one side of this house to the other, everything will have a place and it will be in ints place by next weekend or I move. haha, ok just kidding!!!! Well, the resolutions continue and the list grows, but I am determined that 2007 will be a wonderful, productive, growing year for us all. There is much to be greatful for and to look forward to.

No comments: