Sunday, January 28, 2007

SURE YOU DO~WE ALL KNOW AT LEAST ONE.

The only child that thinks the world evolves only around them. I can say this, because I am the mother (no, not muther, don't EVEN go there) of an only child. It was your typical scrapbooking crop. Bright lights were on, empty tables eagerly awaiting all the scrapbooking tools and supplies,of oh say,maybe 4 per table!! The scrapbookers came in one by one, carrying or pulling overstuffed bags with supplies to help create those fabulous pages. Everyone scouted out the room to determine where and just how much space they'd each need (and yes, we do need room). There I am at the head of a table (which by the way, these tables are at 6 ft long and 3 ft deep, plenty of space) in my own little area, with room to grow. But there she comes, a newbie to the scrapbooking world,entering the room like, "here I am!!" She puts her things next to mine, or so i thought. I turn around from helping someone and there it all is, a store full of stuff totally layed out on the table, by colors, category, and tool. This newbie had a wonderful smile on her face and was so excited to be there to work on her creations....uh,,,,excuse me....whats this about ..apparently I am sharing my table with obsessive,compulsive , overly eager new scrapbooker!!!! There I am shoved in my own little corner with no place to grow.And scrapbookers need a place to grow, trust me.... Forget that other people were going to have to squeeze in somewhere else, because this one had "taken over" the table with no place for anyone else to sit.. Yes, we know, 'ITS ALL ABOUT YOOUUUUUUUU"!!!! To that I say 'TABLE HOG!!!'....yes, she has a name and I feel that to protect all my scrapbooking buddies out there is cyberspace I must report her name-----Heather----please be on the lookout for her....she's ruthless.....hahahahaha!!!! It was actually a fun day and reminded me of the fun I had when I first started scrapbooking. I think I had more fun watching her than working on my own pages yesterday....Heather, welcome to my world..I will let you shove me in a corner anytime...You are so much fun!!!!!!

No comments: