Saturday, October 03, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , STEVE!!!

Stephen Christopher Runyan, aka, Stevie
Our little 4.7 lb baby turned 30 today. Jim and I can't imagine where the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing our little premie baby home and we were scared to death to hurt him, haha.....Now he still scares us!!! hahaha..just kidding...We were blessed with just one child and Jim and I both agree, we are so forunate we were blessed with Steve. He is funny, cutting and darling all at the same time. He is a good blend of both Jim and I, but, oh my, he is so his own person also, haha...which has kept life very interesting for those 30 years. As a child we just adored him, as a teenager, its a wonder we didn't kill each other, and as an adult, we are so proud God gave him especially to us... Happy birthday, Steve...We love you!!!

Mom and Dad (oh yeah, and sometimes he calls me Sandra, haha)

No comments: