Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Looky, Devin's sissy, Daniella



I've been busy working on the house lately in the playroom and working on a few projects that have taken a back seat wayyyyyy too long, hhahaa...I have missed my nephews so much lately, I decided to go pick Deven up from daycare early..Now before you start gettin on to me about showing favortism , its not, his Mom doesn't allow anyone to pick up Jay ( and thats a whole other story, right Kat???, haha)After taking Deven to visit Grandma Josephine we ended up playing at my house for a few hours and then it was time to head to our old stomping grounds, Raymondville. Minerva and her sisters threw a birthday party for their oldest sister, Janie and guess who got invited...yep me...hahaha woohoo....anyway, that just opened the door to spending time with all my nieces and nephews from my brother's family....and what a night we had...I have the cutest 2 nephews and the youngest niece, Daniella, well, tell me, is she not just beautiful????I know, her looks come from her mom, can't ya tell!!!! Don't have much to post lately but thought i'd share a few pics from the party....the cute ones are: Deven, Daniella, & not to EVER be left out, Jayden...and he's a post in himself..hahaha....enjoy!!!

No comments: