Sunday, March 01, 2009

WHO WAS I KIDDIN'

Seriously..when I used to wallpaper I was in my twenties & thirties and here I am 50 and I can tell you getting up and down is not easy, nor is it purdy with an overweight woman getting off the floor..hahahaha..here I had a plan to get the kitchen wallpapered by 1 and have it all put back together by 5...Well that didn't happen, but I am almost through----hanging that is....Jim is lovin the white, but between you and me, its cuz he doesn't want to paint...haha...but tomorrow morning when I walk out the door, i am going to leave knowing when I come home its going to be a beautiful clear yellow...don't say yuck..its a very light, but clear yellow...Kim picked it out, cuz she knows these things..don't ask me why I would trust someone else with this, but TRUST ME when I say, I really shouldn't be picking out colors all by myself..I don't even want to show you the picture of the pretty light rose I chose to paint it last time..it wasn't not what i had envisioned....in fact, the vision of it has been a nightmare since almost day 1 and thats been about 8 years ago..how I've lived with it this long is beyond me..haha!!!! At any rate, out with the old and in with the new!!!!! Jim has been hanging the blinds & curtains and oh what a difference they make...when I say curtains, I mean shears.....no one really does curtains anymore do they?????? And as I said before, the windows would go naked if it were up to me...haha....Well here we are 4 1/2 hours past deadline, but its ok, I am almost done...I will go to bed with a new kitchen tonight...ahhhh...sometimes, change is very good.......

No comments: