Monday, February 02, 2009

MRS. RUNYAN

Oh, my gosh, I just realized for the first time in my life when someone called me Mrs. Runyan I didn't correct them and say "hey my name is Sandi". After all Mrs. Runyan is my mother in law not me. Even when Steve was young and growing up all his friends called me Sandi or at worst Miss Sandi. That I could take. This Mrs. stuff just never seemed to fit me. I mean really, when you look at me don'tcha just see Sandi???Today one of Jim's fellow soldiers came in and of course he always calls me Mrs. Runyan ( I always correct, but he alwasy starts out that way, haha) but I have finally just accepted thats who I am now. All these years that name has felt so old, and so odd for me. I didn't even correct and boy is that weird for me. So weird that I am thinking, yep I am turning 50 and its goes with the territory.haha....For some odd reason when I look in the mirrow I still don't see anyone past say age 36, I mean I just don't see it..haha...I can feel it, but I don't see it..haha...At any rate, I guess I am just gonna have to own it now. I think I finally feel like Mrs. Runyan...oh geeze....what next!!!!

No comments: